Boca Beauty Academy - Transform Their Image; Transform Your Life
Boca Beauty Academy is a licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Cosmetology, Barbering, Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Nail Technology, Full Specialist and Massage Therapy. Our new waterfront campus is ideally situated in the “Beverly Hills of the Southeast” in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. Our campus is located on the same street as the world renowned Town Center Mall and minutes from the ocean. We strongly encourage out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our campus.
Boca Beauty Academy has a long and distinguished history as a leader in spa and beauty education. Our graduates are aggressively recruited each year for roles in elite salons and spas, cruise ships, resorts, & medical practices throughout the United States and overseas. Our students are special and are a direct reflection of our teaching ability. Our reputation depends on their future success and work habits. We recognize that each student is unique and learn at different speeds. We adjust our approach to each student’s needs to mentor them carefully and sensitively. We take a great deal of pride in our graduates which is reflected in our strong alumni network and our active job placement program.
We have been selected by the acknowledged industry leaders in each product space as their official South Florida school: MATRIX, OPI, Pevonia, & Biotone.
• Se Habla Español
• I-20 Immigration Approval for Student and Exchange Visitor Programs (SEVP/SEVIS)
• Student Financing Available to those that qualify
• Licensed by the Fla Dept of Education, Commission for Independent Education. Lic. #3003
• Member of the American Association for Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
• Member of the National Cosmetology Association (NCA)
• Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
• Member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
• Member of the Associated Skin Care Professionals ( ASCP)
How often do classes start?
Most of our classes enroll on a monthly basis. However, our classes typically fill out at least 2-3 months prior to the start date. Hence, we suggest registering a minimum of 8 weeks prior to your desired start date.