High School Diploma
Want to enroll in Boca Beauty Academy but don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Earn your high school diploma on our campus with the Penn Foster High School Diploma program so you can gain the credentials you need to enroll at Boca Beauty Academy. You can even transfer in credits you have already earned from previous high school or GED work, so you only take the credits you need to get your diploma.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call us today 561-487-1191 (Palm Beach County Campus) or 954-866-1011 (Broward County Campus) to talk to an admissions representative and learn more about the program.
- Schedule an appointment to start the process of enrolling in our high school diploma program.
- Collect your high school transcripts to determine how many transfer credits you are awarded.
- Enroll in the program, plan to come to campus 2-3 times a week for high school classwork.
- Earn your high school diploma by going through the short, easy-to-understand lessons and online tests, which you can complete at your own pace.
- Engage with your dedicated classroom facilitator to help you through the program.
- Complete the high school program in as few as 12 weeks while joining the Boca Beauty Academy community on campus.
- Take Boca Beauty Academy courses in your career field as electives.
- Receive your high school diploma after successfully completing all requirements. You’ll then be a high school graduate and can enroll in Boca Beauty Academy.
Penn Foster High School is accredited by the Distance Education and Accrediting Commission and the Commission on Secondary Schools by the Middle States Accrediting Commission
Do you provide assistance to graduates seeking employment?
We maintain an active job placement program which has proven highly effective in placing our Graduates. Our Career Services Department will work with our students in identifying suitable job opportunities.